From $424 /family (2 adults and 2 children) in yurt*
From $652 /family (2 adults and 2 children) in cabin*
From $192 /pers. in double occ. in yurt*
3 days | 2 nights
* Price for information only. This Explore Québec package is offered to you thanks to the financial support of the Ministère du Tourisme.
Various accommodation options available!
– Prices on request –
- Accommodation at Kenauk Nature in a yurt or cabin
- Accommodation with wolves at Parc Omega
- Accommodation at Fairmont Château Montebello
D1 | Arrival in Montebello (2 nights)
Arrival in Montebello and installation at your chalet or yurt at Kenauk Nature. Kenauk Nature offers accommodation in the most beautiful surroundings possible: a 65,000 acre nature reserve! The high-end chalets, isolated on private lakes or rivers, will allow you to completely disconnect with your loved ones. Snowshoe trails, cross-country ski trails, ice rink and winter hikes to enjoy the beautiful days in nature. It is also possible to book an ice fishing guide and enjoy an exciting day on the lake! ($) Finally, put on your snowshoes and go to the Magic Bus, a must for children: This vehicle is placed on a platform in the heart of the forest, a short hike allows us to access this large canvas to leave room for our creativity! Graffiti, messages of hope and drawings can be painted with spray paint.
D2 | Montebello
On your way to Parc Omega, where you will meet many of Canada’s wild species! In your vehicle, on a 12 km safari course, you will be able to observe more than twenty species of wild animals of the northern hemisphere in their natural habitat, such as bison, elk, bears, wild animals. wolves and foxes. This family outing will allow you to see Canadian animals like you’ve never seen them before!
D3 | Montebello – Return
Take advantage of the activities available on the Kenauk Nature website a little before leaving. On your way home, stop at the ChocoMotive artisan chocolate factory, which produces organic and fair trade chocolates. Installed in the old Montebello station, ChocoMotive became in 2010 the first economuseum in the Outaouais.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in a yurt or cabin at Kenauk Nature
- Entrance at Parc Oméga
- Access to activities offered at Kenauk Nature (snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, hiking) and snowshoe rental
- Taxes and service charges
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than mentioned
- Personal insurances